CHL Central – Wallowa County


Fred Steen
104 W Greenwood St. Suite A
Enterprise, OR 97828

Phone: (541) 426-3131
Fax: (541) 426-4685



CHL Application (Contains a CHL application in Word Format)

If you are a new applicant or are transferring from another County or State, you must call the Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office to make an appointment to submit your application.

Application incorrectly states you may not carry on “airport property.”